Care Fee Claims



Our Services

Care Fees

People throughout the UK are wrongly paying thousands of pounds in care fees which could be fully funded by the NHS. Our specialist lawyers have successfully recovered thousands of pounds in wrongly paid care fees.

our specialist solicitors are experienced and can advise on recovering care fees. We’re here to help and our initial assessment of your case will be carried out at no cost to you.

Your Questions Answered

Many of our clients have similar concerns and questions dealing with Care Fees. We've used our years of experience to answer many of the common queries.

Read our FAQs
Client Cases

Want to know about our latest Wills Trusts and Probate cases? Take a look through our Client Cases and see the great results our expert team have achieved for our clients.

Read our Client Cases
Meet Our Team
Click Here

Who pays for Care Fees?

With more and more people requiring extra help with their health due to disability, accident or illness, many are paying high care fees themselves that could be covered by the NHS’s Continuing Health Care package.

What is Continuing Health Care?

Continuing Health Care is a package of extended care that is arranged and funded solely by the NHS.

It is provided over a continuous period of time to an individual to meet their physical or mental health needs. It places no limits on the circumstances in which the package of support can be offered, and can therefore be provided to those in a care home or even in their own property.

Do you have more questions about claiming for Care Fees or Continuing Health Care? Visit our FAQ Section.

How can NewLaw help you?

Our experienced Care Fees Recovery Team understand that making a claim may seem a little off-putting, but we are here to help you get things moving. We have helped thousands of clients and their families in similar situations and our initial assessment of your case will be carried out at no cost to you.

For more information call NewLaw Solicitors on 0333 003 1909 or contact us online

Choose a Service:

Request a Callback

Call me back

Ask us a Question

Contact Us