] NewLaw Solicitors | NewLaw Personal Injury solicitors 0333 003 1909

Infection HIV/AIDS

Our Services

Infection HIV/AIDS Claims

Your life can change drastically if you have contracted HIV or other infections, such as Hepatitis B or C, as a result of a crime of violence. You are not alone.

At NewLaw we help people affected by traumatic crimes of this nature. We will work with you every step of the way and ensure complete confidentiality.

Our expert solicitors can help guide and support you through a claim for compensation if your life has been affected through infection.

Call Darren Hackley-Green for a confidential chat on 0333 321 7507.

Your Questions Answered

Many of our clients have similar concerns and questions regarding Criminal Injury claims. We've used our years of experience to answer many of the common queries.

Read our FAQs
Client Cases

Want to know about our latest Criminal Injury cases? Take a look through our Client Cases and see the great results our expert team have achieved for our clients.

Read our Client Cases
Meet Our Team
Click Here

Can I Claim for Compensation?

If you contract an infection such as HIV, Hepatitis B or C, as a result of a crime of violence, you may be able to claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

We have a specialist team who are experienced in helping people who have sustained an infection. Our team is trained to listen, understand, support and help you get the results that you need both emotionally and financially.

Do you have more questions about Infection Claims? Visit our FAQ Section

How can NewLaw help you?

At NewLaw, we are mindful of the impact that recalling experiences and dealing with such circumstances can have. We ensure that any initial discussions that we have are kept to a minimum and that the information is taken at the pace that suits the client. We help people affected by traumatic crimes of this nature and will:

  • work with you every step of the way and ensure complete confidentiality;
  • offer you the support of our Welfare Managers, who are not solicitors;
  • obtain professional help from people that are trained in trauma support, such as social services;
  • seek longer term support services if you require them, such as counselling.

For more information call NewLaw Solicitors on 0333 003 1909 or contact us online

Choose a Service:

Request a Callback

Call me back

Ask us a Question

Contact Us