Assault Claims



Our Services

Assault Claims

Being assaulted can be an intrusive, invasive and devastating experience. An assault is usually perceived to be a physical act, however we know that some assaults can cause psychological damage alone.

Our expert solicitors can help guide and support you through a claim for compensation if your life has been affected after an assault.

Your Questions Answered

Many of our clients have similar concerns and questions regarding Criminal Injury claims. We've used our years of experience to answer many of the common queries.

Read our FAQs
Client Cases

Want to know about our latest Criminal Injury cases? Take a look through our Client Cases and see the great results our expert team have achieved for our clients.

Read our Client Cases
Meet Our Team
Click Here

Can I Claim for Compensation?

If you have been assaulted then you may be able to claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA), or from organisations that were, at the time in charge of your well-being, such as the local authority. Our solicitors have the experience of dealing with complex cases and liaising with authorities, such as the police, medical practitioners and victim support.

Do you have more questions about Assault Claims? Visit our FAQ Section

How can NewLaw help you?

Our experienced solicitors at NewLaw will investigate to see if you have a potential claim, and if you do, we will pursue it on your behalf. We know that an assault can affect a person in various ways, physically and/or psychologically, and can have an impact on daily living, therefore we will:

  • work with you every step of the way and ensure complete confidentiality;
  • offer you the support of our Welfare Managers, who are not solicitors;
  • get you help from third party agencies, such as social services;
  • seek longer term support services, such as counselling.

For more information call NewLaw Solicitors on 0333 003 1909 or contact us online

Choose a Service:

Request a Callback

Call me back

Ask us a Question

Contact Us