What can I claim for?

What you can claim for will depend on the type of illness or disease that you have and over what period you had or have had it.

In addition to compensation for the injury, you may be able to claim for aids and equipment that would assist you because of the injury, for example, hearing aids in the case of a claim for noise induced hearing loss. Your injury may mean that you require care and assistance around the home or personal care, which can be included as part of the claim. You may have suffered a loss of earnings because of your injury, or be at a disadvantage in finding work.

We will advise you on the types of things you can claim for. It is advisable that you keep a record of any expense that you have, as a result of the illness or injury.  

Latest NewLaw News

Official NewLaw Feed

Contact NewLaw

0333 003 1909 Call Me Back
linkedin twitter facebook YouTube