Who do I claim against?

Once we have identified whether there as been any medical negligence and the nature of your injury, we will inform you of whom we will be claiming against on your behalf. 

If your medical treatment was provided by your GP, then we will sue your GP. If your medical treatment was in a NHS Hospital or the NHS paid for your care in a private facility, then we will make a claim against the Health Board or Trust that is responsible for the Hospital or paying for your care. We will not sue the individual doctor, nurse or medical professional personally. If, however, you received your care in a private hospital then we would sue the individual doctor who provided the treatment.

Latest NewLaw News

Official NewLaw Feed

Contact NewLaw

0333 003 1909 Call Me Back
linkedin twitter facebook YouTube